Does anyone know where I can get a replacement charging cable for my canary flex?
I’m also looking for a replacement charging cable (potentially more than 1) as my cat has chewed through the cable for one of my Canary Flex cameras. I sent a request on Monday through the support team link, but I haven’t heard anything back yet.
Ho guys I’m as well looking to buy a charging cable. I emailed you but no news from you and I really need it ASAP
Your best bet at this point is to contact Canary directly. At this time I would recommend that you submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.
There are a few different ways you can contact support if you would prefer a faster response during business hours, you can find details about that here.
A few tips when submitting your ticket:
- Include the email you use on your Canary login as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
- If you have multiple Canary devices, include this information and detail which models you are having issue with.
- Include any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
- Be as detailed and clear as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
- Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
- Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.