I am trying to add another member to my site and I get an error ‘There was a problem creating your account’. The account I am trying to create was active but started to not be seen by the canary when home. I removed and reloaded the app and tried removing and readding the user account. What is going on as the error does little providing what to do next.
@InTheMudd, would you mind describing what steps you are taking to add the new member and exactly when the error occurs?
I open the canary app on my phone, i go to the home details, which is made by selecting the 3 dits in upper right corner. in there it shows members and the option to invite a member, i input the information and the invite is sent. from my sources email, i open the invitation, select to accept, I’m then sent to option to fill out her account, that is when i get the error that i attached to help ticket. no matter if i try her old account or create a new account, i get same error
It sounds like you have already submitted a ticket, for you I think that this is your best bet! Canary is usually pretty fast about their response time. If you haven’t sent a ticket yet, then follow the instructions below.
Click here to submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.
A few tips when submitting your ticket:
- Include the email you use on your account as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
- If you have multiple types of Canary devices, include this information.
- Attach any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
- Be as detailed as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
- Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
- Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.