when i start the App on my Galaxy Note Edge, i get the Message “Canary wurde angehalten”.
After a new start of my Device, the Message is the same:
What can i do.
If you haven’t already, would you try rebooting your phone to see if this helps? If it doesn’t, you may want to do a full clean reinstall of the app with these steps:
- From the home screen on your phone, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Apps, Applications, or Application manager.
- Tap Canary.
- Tap Clear data (may be located under Data Storage).
- Tap Uninstall.
- Restart your phone.
- Reinstall the Canary app from the Google Play store.
- Open the app, tap Sign In at the bottom of the screen, and log back in with your email and password.
Let us know if that helps!
the reinstall helps.
Thx for this.