Apple TV App - Events Not Updating

There is no location on the Apple TV App Store so I wanted to put something here as feedback.

My biggest issue with the app is that I have to constantly “log out and log in” for it to update my events. Before you say ohh its an issue with your Apple TV… I have 3 separate 4th Gen Apple TVs and this issue happens on all three of them. For example I just logged out and logged in on the Apple TV in my office and it shows all of my events from this point all the way back to the 30 day mark that I have with the membership. However, any events that record from now moving forward will not show up on the Apple TV app. The only way for it to refresh is for me to log out and log back into the app.

Is this something others experience as well?
Could a refresh button simply solve this?

Any feedback would be much appreciated

I can confirm this issue as well on my Apple TV 4th Generation running current most up to date non beta software.

Hi @PCC87 and @Zev,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The team is looking into this now.

Do you have any updates on the progress of a resolution? its been almost 30 days since this was reported and I kind of assumed this would be a relative quick resolution

@PCC87, I haven’t seen any updates yet, but I am sure it is on the list for Canary!

This fix for this issue will be in our next update for the Apple TV app. I don’t have an exact time frame yet on that release, but we hope to release soon. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!