Brand new Canary Flex won't stay charged on patio

We’ve had a Canary Flex outside on our patio for almost a week now. Every single day, it dies. The power is connected to our patio fountain and outdoor lights. So it gets a nice, full charge every day when the lights are on in the late afternoon evening. I get a notification that says Flex is fully charged. Usually, by one or two am, the Flex is offline, and battery is dead. I have the setting on low to save battery life, but it’s still doing it. I’m just about ready to return this and go with another brand. Any idea why it could be doing this?

Hmm this is odd. Although the Flex battery can differ based on usage habits, I haven’t seen devices with full batteries die that quickly before.

At this time I would recommend that you submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.

A few tips when submitting your ticket:

• Include the email you use on your account as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
  • If you have multiple types of Canary devices, include this information.
  • Attach any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
  • Be as detailed as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
  • Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
  • Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.