Bug report / Date view

Where can I submit a possible bug?
When viewing timeline and selecting date the day referenced are not correct. I select yesterday (Sunday) no problem. I select today (Monday) and wording displays yesterday. Video clips listed are todays date but title says yesterday.

@mc183,

Hey there! I just tried to reproduce this bug on my end for you and was unable to do so.

Would you mind providing some additional details?

• What device you are trying this on
  • What OS you are running
  • A step by step guide of what you are selecting and seeing
  • Screenshots of the incorrect information

I am also moving your post to the correct section. In the future you may always report bugs here, or contact Canary directly. I have included the information to do so below if you would prefer to send this information privately.

You may submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.

There are a few different ways you can contact support if you would prefer a faster response during business hours, you can find details about that here.

A few tips when submitting your ticket:

• Include the email you use on your Canary login as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
  • If you have multiple Canary devices, include this information and detail which models you are having issue with.
  • Include any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
  • Be as detailed and clear as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
  • Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
  • Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.

I will submit a ticket. Thank you @Zev

A post was split to a new topic: Chrome Timeline Issue