Canary Flex firmware 2.0.0 release notes

Canary Flex devices will be updated to firmware version 2.0.0. Firmware updates are staggered for security reasons, so devices will be updated over the course of the next few days.

Version 2.0.0 includes:

• Support for optimized Watch Live that delivers true, real-time viewing (requires app version 2.7.0 or higher)
  • Support for two-way Canary Talk (requires app version 2.7.0 or higher)
  • Various bug fixes and performance improvements

My timeline shows Canary updated. I am not able to view anything from any camera since the update was completed roughly 20 minutes ago. I didn’t get any notice on the app etc of firmware installing which is fine.

I’m going to reboot the devices and see if this helps.

Rebooted all 3 devices
Canary all in one
2 Canary Flex
I can not view watch live from any camera. I get the circle of death wheel and text saying loading.

First flex was updated at 3:40pm and the second one was around 4:08pm. Firmware says 2.0 when checking firmware for both flex units.

What else am I suppose to do?

Was there another Canary Flex firmware push this morning? Yesterday my two Canary Flex were updated, few hours apart. And this morning around 8:57am my timeline shows Canary firmware completed, again?

We’ve had several firmware pushes in the last few days. All devices should
be on 2.0.0 now.

A post was split to a new topic: Canary Flex: Two-way audio volume

So my Canary Flex doesn’t allow me to view live video at all now. I just get the loading wheel for minutes on end. What gives Canary? My Nest camera that is in the backyard works fine. The Yi camera in the office is working great as well. Never seems to have any issue and it’s further away from my router. I won’t go on a diatribe of my frustrations with Canary products but I at least expect them to work when I check the mobile app. I’m about to wash my hands of your products entirely and just get them to family members if this isn’t fixed soon. THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! ( should’ve already happened once you put a pay wall up for two way audio ). What an absolute joe of a product and company!

I had the same issue and my guess it was due to the update pushed to flex model. Your talking about flex right? In my case I didn’t do anything outside of resetting the cameras and just leaving it alone for a while.

Thete are other small issues I’m holding off from sharing at this moment. I want to make sure the issues can be recreated a few times but I actually raise a red flag.

Andy problems since firmware update no notifications is there a solution??

Canary’s aren’t working for me after the update.