Canary flex out of focus

I searched for this topic and could not find it. Has anyone reported video out of focus? I just added a second flex model (white) last night and the video appears to have a soft blurry look to it. The camera lense is not dirty. Anyone?

Added photos. I think I have a bad unit (Canary flex white).
How should go about getting this unit switched out? Purchased this on amazon since Canary flex (white) are not available in stores. I purchased my Canary flex (black) at my local Best Buy.

Thanks

At this time I would recommend that you submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.

There are a few different ways you can contact support if you would prefer a faster response during business hours, you can find details about that here.

A few tips when submitting your ticket:

• Include the email you use on your Canary login as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
  • If you have multiple Canary devices, include this information and detail which models you are having issue with.
  • Include any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
  • Be as detailed and clear as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
  • Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
  • Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.