Canary Flex won't load live stream

I have been running an indoor Canary for several months and was impressed. It connected easily and never missed a beat.
So I decided to buy a Canary flex to connect to the same home wi-fi network using the iPad App.
I’m afraid it’s been a complete waste of £200.
I’ve read a number of posts here about its unreliability and that’s been exactly my story.
The bottom line is this: after mucking about with positioning, re- boots, wi-fi strength tests and deleting/reinstalling the app, I have now positioned it (uselessly) next to the indoor camera picking up the same strong wi-fi signal, on maximum batter strength and in fact plugged into the mains.
It shows up just fine on the iPad App.
When I switch to the indoor camera the stream loads in a couple of seconds and the image is clear and any motion detected and clearly recorded in Timeline.
Immediately switching to the Flex, in the same position, connected to the mains and receiving a very strong wi-fi signal it won’t live stream (or if it does it takes ages and I just give up) and on the rare occasions it does a picture loads but then freezes and loads and freezes - you get the drift.
Essentially it’s a piece of junk.
Now I will have the hassle of taking it back to the store I got it from not down to face the Spanish Inquisition before possibly getting another, which if what I read here is anything to go by, won’t make a jot of difference.
Very disappointing - a piece of junk I’m afraid .

@M3hak,

I’m sorry to hear you’re having so much trouble. Have you reached out to Canary through their support center yet? It’s possible that your device might have something wrong with it and they can assist in troubleshooting through the help desk.

If you haven’t I have included information below on how to submit a support ticket.

At this time I would recommend that you submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.

There are a few different ways you can contact support if you would prefer a faster response during business hours, you can find details about that here.

A few tips when submitting your ticket:

• Include the email you use on your Canary login as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
  • If you have multiple Canary devices, include this information and detail which models you are having issue with.
  • Include any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
  • Be as detailed and clear as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
  • Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
  • Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.

Yes I’ve tried the help desk : they are suggesting that the problem relates to my wi-fi connection.
Given that the Flex and the indoor camera were located adjacent to each other and the indoor camera worked whereas the Flex didn’t then this is plainly incorrect.
The wi fi cannot be the cause if it is good enough to allow the indoor camera to work without problem ever since I bought it several months ago.
So I am afraid that the help desk has not resolved the problem.