@mc183, would you mind plugging your Canary into the wall outlet and seeing if that solves your issue? If it does not, I would suggest that you file a ticket with Canary to try and solve this issue.
Click here to submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.
There are a few different ways you can contact support if you would prefer a faster response during business hours, you can find details about that here.
A few tips when submitting your ticket:
- Include the email you use on your Canary login as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
- If you have multiple Canary devices, include this information and detail which models you are having issue with.
- Include any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
- Be as detailed and clear as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
- Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
- Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.