It has been brought to our attention that there has been interest in details regarding the recent firmware updates that have been released. I’ve included the notes below.
All Canary devices will be automatically updated to the new firmware over time. This is done in stages as we roll it out to the entire customer base. If your Canary is not running the recent firmware (5.1.0 for Flex and 5.1.1 for Pro and View) and you would like to get it manually updated, please send an email over to firstname.lastname@example.org including the serial number for the Canary devices and we can push out the update.
- Charging updates to prevent rare instances where the battery could discharge while plugged in (Flex).
- Additional bug fixes and security updates.
- Remove chirp sound on BTLE connection.
- Fix premature charge complete notification (Flex).
- Additional bug fixes, stability improvements, and security updates.