Cannot view live

I don’t see anyone else having posted this problem but it’s been pretty much all day and it’s 11:35 PST and I still can’t view live. I know there were issues today but didn’t see this as one. Anyone else having problems?

Yes, In ave the same problem. My canary home screen is permanently saying it is set to private when it is not. Canary help desk gave me a suggestion (which I had already tried) and I’m waiting for them to come up with something better.

Hi @Hb88y7u8i and @Chil,

I’m sorry to hear about the trouble! We aren’t experiencing any service interruptions at the moment, so I’m not quite sure why you wouldn’t be able to view Watch Live. I’d recommend going through the troubleshooting suggestions in this Help Center article:

Why can’t I Watch live?

If you’re still not able to view Watch Live after going through those steps, please open a ticket with our support team and they’d be happy to look into this with you.

I did put a ticket in, and was helped by Ian Quin at the Canary helpdesk. It was eventually fixed by deleting the device and then reactivating it. I appreciate that this is not recommended way of fixing issues, but happily it worked.