While going through my timeline today I realized that I have enough entries that I would love additional sort options. This has previously been mentioned and again in this post but I’d like to detail a few specifics I would like to see:
- Ability to filter events by Camera (if I have 4 cameras named Front Door, Back Door, Basement, and Living Room, then I would like to filter by each device).
- Ability to filter events by type of alert (Home, Away, Night and Person, Motion)’
- Ability to sort by tags (and untagged)
- Ability to sort by previously downloaded videos (and videos that have been requested for download but not downloaded)
- Ability to sort by “Watched” and “Unseen” videos.
- Ability to sort by person (this might be tricky, but essentially sort by when a given household member is home)
- Ability to sort/see alerts only (online/offline/home/away)
- Ability to sort in sub-categories and sub-sub-categories (I.E. I want “Front Door” with “Away Mode” and only “Person Notifications” on “Friday October 5”)
Would love to see this implemented, I know some of these are already logged however others might take extra backend leg work, so even a partial sort would be a great addition!