Flex coming to the UK?

Hi - Any update on when Flex is coming to the UK? I want to supplement my existing Canary indoors with a Flex outdoors by the front door.

On a related note… I’d want to plug it into the mains power outside, but could a power cord be provided that doesnt require a plug socket, ie had the transform with bare wires that could be wired into a waterproof connection box along with outside lights? Without this the only option is to have a big waterproof plug socket which is twice as big as the camera!

Need Canary Flex's in UK

Hi @slpuncher,

We don’t have an exact release date yet, but we hope to have more information about our European launch soon. Stay tuned for updates!

We don’t currently have an option to plug in the Canary Flex without the plug adapter. I’ll definitely pass on the feedback that you’d be interested in something like this! You can of course run the Canary Flex off of battery power if you don’t have an option to plug it in outdoors.

Hi, looking to obtain a number of these in UK. Not available for general sale yet! I need some personally and also to supply to other clients.
Can anyone supply some?
Thanks

Hi @sipuncher and @25plover,

I’m happy to announce that the Canary Flex is now available for pre-order in the UK from our webstore!

Canary UK Store