I let my son use the camera and have gotten it back i am trying to set it up

I let my son use the camera and have gotten it back i am trying to set it up. Its plugged to the router and the AC outlet but I have no instructions
Pete

Updating to latest version

i need help setting up the camera

Hey @Gobus, happy to help.

Can you provide me with a couple details so I know how to guide you? What have you tried doing so far, and have you been met with any error messages? If so, can you tell me what they are?

Canary rep deleted one of my system. Please get it back.

@Gleeeads, I am not too clear on what you are asking, but it sounds like you may need additional help from the Canary team.

At this time I would recommend that you submit a ticket to Canary’s support team so that they can take a look at your specific device(s) and assist in figuring this out.

A few tips when submitting your ticket:

• Include the email you use on your account as your contact email so Canary can find your account quickly.
  • If you have multiple types of Canary devices, include this information.
  • Attach any pictures or videos that might help diagnose the issue you are having.
  • Be as detailed as you can in your description to help Canary diagnose your issue.
  • Say what you have already tried and how you did it, this may help speed up your time to a fix.
  • Include a link to this topic if it contains additional information from other users that might help Canary.