Manual Record Mode

I am using my canaries (note the plural because there are three) for elder care.
The action triggered recording work great, but there are times when my subject of care does something that does not trigger a recording but I wish it had been recorded while I was remote viewing. The ability to manually record, even if it were for a set time duration would be very useful.

Record/Snspshot in Live Stream Mode

I agree, would like to be able to record manually. Customer Support is this something that will be possible in a future update?

I agree as well! During Live Streaming it would be nice to have the option to start recording or have the ability to take snapshot photos. Many times my Flex motion detection does not go off but I hear my dog barking so I watch the live stream and there are countless times I want the Flex to record and I do not have that option to do so. Even if I was able to take a photo during live stream mode, I would be grateful. Please add these features in a near future update. Thank You!

During Live Streaming it would be nice to have the option to start recording or have the ability to take snapshot photos. Many times my Flex motion detection does not go off but I hear my dog barking so I watch the live stream and there are countless times I want the Flex to record and I do not have that option to do so. Even if I was able to take a photo during live stream mode, I would be grateful. Please add these features. Thank You!

Hey @lilweezy4sh33zy,

This has been a fairly common suggestion on Canary Communities. I would encourage you to take a look at a previous topic on it and continue to help develop the idea for the Canary team.

http://community.canary.is/t/manual-record-mode/791

I would like to see this feature, as well. Our flex in the back yard gets a good view of the bird feeders, but they only set off the motion detection if one decides to land on the stake with the flex. I would love to be able to capture when something interesting is out there.

This has been a fairly common suggestion on Canary Communities. I would encourage you to take a look at a previous topic on it and continue to help develop the idea for the Canary team.

Which previous topic are you referring to? Can you provide a link?