Need to download video - on desktop but not app?!

I am trying to download a video that is viewable on the browser, but it is not showing up in my mobile app Events/Timeline. Can I create a ticket to get the video sent to my email? If yes, how do I create the ticket? I thought there was a way on the app through the Help button, but now it only shows “Restart Home Screen Tutorial” and “Restart Timeline Tutorial”.

(Aside: Since trying to do this, I have noticed that quite a few videos are not showing up in my app timeline.)

Hi @Jean,

You can click this link to submit a ticket

However, I would like to let you know that Canary has announced that this is a known current issue that is being worked on. You can read more at https://status.canary.is

Identified - Our team has identified the root cause impacting a subset of users who were experiencing difficulties accessing the Canary Timeline. We have implemented a fix which should resolve this for the majority of users impacted. We will continue to provide updates here as we work towards a full resolution.
Dec 17, 17:21 EST

Investigating - Our engineers are investigating reports from a subset of users having difficulty accessing their video history via the Canary Timeline. We will continue to provide updates here as we receive them. Thanks for your patience and apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Dec 17, 15:20 EST

1 Like

Thank you, I’ve submitted a ticket.

I can see some videos but not all, so wasn’t sure if it was the same issue.