No notifications

I consider myself pretty tech savvy. I have all notifications turned on in my iPhone. I have the camera set to send notifications. I have all kinds of activity in my timeline but I never get notifications that something has happened. What am I missing. If I can’t get this to work I’m going to have to take it back. Also I purposely walked to set of motion, and it did record but again with no notification I had to check the timeline and found it. While reading I found that the recorded clip should have a motion icon in the lower right, it does not have that either. Please help.

Hi @ixinaplesixi,

I saw you contacted support, who suggested adjusting your notification sensitivity settings. Has this resolved the lack of notifications?

Hey all - I don’t know about you, but I am furious with Canary. They have reduced service and their product is not working. I am not receiving notifications! I am reaching out to the BBB - what about you? Did you invest $$$$ and instead of feeling secure, you feel just as concerned about intruders? Or, maybe you have kids or an elderly relative and you are relying on Canary to make sure that the caretaker is not abusing your loved one. I am feeling a class-action lawsuit coming on… :frowning: