Timeline not updating?

For the last two days my timeline hasn’t been updating but yet I’m getting notifications from multiple cameras and yes Canary I e logged out then in yes I’ve deleted the app then reinstall it and it’s still not updating my timeline. What is going on? Is anyone else having this issues the last few days?
I’m so sick of my canary where every dayum week it’s a new fricking problem and I’m so frustrated!

1 Like

I just posted this same question. Been a couple months that my flex cameras have been behaving in the same manner.

Anyone experiencing that when opening the canary app on iOS it doesn’t update to the most recent activity detected/recorded? The only way I have found to remedy this is to force close/swipe the canary app away then re-open it and it then shows the most recent activity. This has been going on for a long time and is very annoying and frustrating. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the app multiple times and it hasn’t fixed this buggy issue.

1 Like

Hi there!

I haven’t personally been experiencing this or heard of others with the issue. I’d encourage you to open a ticket directly so that they can take a look at your particular case.

Here’s someone with this issue as well.

https://community.canary.is/t/timeline-not-updating/4123/2

I am going to go ahead and merge these topics. I still encourage you to contact Canary directly about this by opening a support ticket.