Where are the available tagging options?

I am trying to “teach” my Canary AIOs to ignore my pets by tagging the notification events. I have two dogs and three cats that constantly trigger motion events and notifications. My problem is that my tagging options don’t appear to reflect what the documentation and/or Canary staff have said should be available. When I tap the “Tag” button, the only option that is ever available is “Other.” I have tagged several videos and notification events as “Other” by tapping on the “Other” description and typing in my own custom description of “Pet Movement.” Unfortunately, every subsequent time that I try to tag another video/event, the “Other” tag is the only option. The Canary app does not retain my prior “Pet Movement” tag as an available option.

I have read in other threads that there supposedly is a list of pre-generated tags, but I never see those. The only option I ever get is “Other”, and the app never saves my prior custom tags. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Robb

Never mind. In an effort to fix a different issue I was having, I uninstalled the Canary app from my iPhone. I then reinstalled the app and logged back in. Now when I tap on the “Tag” button, I see a full list of pre-generated tags.

Thanks,
Robb